The Ultimate Mobile Experience for Sales Reps is Here
SalesChain Mobile lets you take your entire office wherever you go. With access to all of your data and SalesChain’s full functionality at your fingertips, your team will miss an opportunity to sell!
This tool is designed from the ground up for the Office Technology Sales Rep, with key usability principles being speed, simplicity, and functionality. Mobility is key to the successful empowerment of the digital workforce. This new “Ultimate” Mobile Experience is a tool that empowers the Sales Rep to take action!
The new SalesChain “Ultimate” Mobile Experience is immediately available for all existing SalesChain users. Simply go to www.MySalesChain.mobi and log in with your normal credentials.
NEW: Google Mapping
Whether you’re planning or actively visiting a client, simply tap on the mapping tool to view all of your customers and prospects in the area on an interactive and familiar Google Map.
- Customers are marked with Green pins
- Prospects are marked with Red pins
This mapping function is fully integrated with the Advanced Search functionality, allowing the sales rep user to take thier results and “Plot” them on the map. For example, they might search for all of the prospects that might have a competitors equipment at a location near them.
NEW: Catalog Lookup
You asked and we delivered: We created a Simple tool to view and search within the product catalog without the need to create a proposal. The catalog search tool allows you to quickly lookup products and view product speed, pricing and any associated accessories. Particularly useful in the heat of a mobile or otherwise casual sale.
Competitor Equipment Tracking
Search to find competitor equipment placements with capabilities to search by:
- Competitor’s vendor
- Competitor’s MFG
- Competitor’s lease expiration
Enhance your marketing intelligence with EDA data lease expiration data.
A streamlined competitor equipment entry module makes adding competitor’s equipment quicker and utilizes SalesChain’s product catalog, making the selection process easy and making your data more accurate.
Accounts and Leads
The mobile accounts screen is more powerful then ever, allowing reps and delivery personnel access to all of your customer and prospect accounts. A user can tap an account to view details including:
- Contacts With Tap-To-Dial Phone Numbers
- Strategy and Leads
- User activity and to-do’s
- Competitor Equipment History
With the accounts screen, a user can easily create appointments, tasks, notes with talk-to-text dictation, and competitor equipment profiles while on the go.
Visuallize your success and activity using the Charting tools. Swipe left or right to view charts and use the filtering tools to adjust criteria for content. Some of the charts that are included are:
- Top 5 Opportunities
- Sales Achievement Gauge
- Top 10 Untouched Customers
- Forecast Leads by Status Funnel
- Stack Ranking
Lease Portfolio Management
A better search engine means you find exactly the accounts you need to take action on, whether you knew it or not.
- Our superior search engine lets you find customer leases that are coming due in the next 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
- Combine your search with other criteria such as “Last Activity” “More than 3 Months Ago” to show leases coming due that haven’t been touched to prioritize your action.
- Each Lease summary includes the finance company, lease number, and term date.
- Summary View includes all the details you need to avoid unnecessary taps in navigation
View Service & Asset Details
Prepare for meetings with customers and clients with readily available:
- Asset information including a machine’s in-field lookup
- Meter statistics with intuitive, live updated charts
- Service contract details.
- Service call history.
- Lease payment and expiration details
Additional Features Include:
- Manage your forecast on the go with easy to use forms and charts
- Quickly lookup Machines in the field by serial or tag number
- Schedule appointments that are seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
- Manage activities, and act upon your to-do tasks
Combined with our fully tablet enabled Proposal & Order Pricing, Document Generation, and Digital Signature systems, there is no platform that is more powerful or tailored to the needs of the Office Technology Sales Rep.